Lowe's Talent Acquisition - Recruiter - Temporary Employee in Colonie, New York
The Central Talent Acquisition Specialist supports the Central Talent Acquisition Managers to perform end-to-end support and talent acquisition activities related to low/high volume hourly roles, as well as low/high volume salaried roles requisitions for Lowe's. Typically the Central Talent Acquisition Specialist is aligned to specific geographical scope, however may flex to other areas during high volume times to support seasonal needs. The Central Talent Acquisition Specialist would also support basic applicant sourcing for assigned roles, end to end workflow execution, delivering qualified candidates to hiring leaders and successfully closing out the hiring process for each assigned requisition. Lastly, this role will engage with candidates for a variety of roles and will ensure a quality experience is represented.
• Support Central Talent Acquisition Manager, hiring managers and Recruiters with low/high volume hourly roles, as well as low/high volume salaried roles requisitions for applicable geographical scope.
• Responsible for posting, sourcing, screening, scheduling, pre-screening, slating, supporting onboarding and preparing offers for low/high volume hourly roles, as well as low/high volume salaried roles requisitions and assigned requisitions as applicable.
• Build candidate pipeline through sourcing and manage requisitions for a particular level of candidate and the most hard-to-fill or the most strategic priorities.
• Provide qualified candidates by pre-screening, contacting potential candidates, and outbound sourcing calls.
• Effectively utilize human resource technology, resource material, websites, and software to effectively administer the recruiting processes.
• Provides exceptional candidate care for applicants throughout the process for assigned requisitions
• Provides regular status updates to COE on candidate progress throughout the process
• Works regularly with TA technology including the applicant tracking system, job boards, and candidate relationship management tool.
• High school diploma
• 1-3 years’ talent acquisition experience required; preferably for a large retail company
• Experience in a shared service center environment preferred
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE ® 50 home improvement company serving approximately 20 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2020 sales of nearly $90 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 300,000 associates. Based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts. For more information, visit Lowes.com .
About Lowe’s in the Community:
As a FORTUNE ® 50 home improvement company, Lowe’s is committed to creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts through nonprofit partnerships. Across every community we serve, Lowe’s associates donate their time and expertise through the Lowe’s Heroes volunteer program. For the latest news, visit Newsroom.Lowes.com or follow @LowesMedia (https://twitter.com/LowesMedia) on Twitter.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
- Lowe's Jobs