Ethan Allen Workforce Solutions Administrative Operations Assistant in Congers, New York
Our client located in Congers is seeking an Administrative Operations Assistant to help with weekly payroll. The Administrative Operations Assistant will be responsible for entering payroll information and tracking hours for seasonal staff as well as other administrative duties.
Job duties include:
• Assisting with preparing, processing, and finalizing the weekly and monthly payrolls
• Reviewing and analyzing employee status change forms and time reports to ensure compliance and accuracy
• Communicate schedule to seasonal staff
• Print and distribute paperwork relating to routes and sites
• Follow up with Foremen regularly regarding client sites
The successful Administrative Operations Assistant will have:
• At least 1 year of experience in a payroll or data entry position
• Experience with/proficient use of Excel
• Excellent organizational, communication, and computer skills
• Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus
This is a full time, temporary position expected to last until late January, with a pay rate ranging from $18-$20 per hour. The client’s payroll department is small, so the chosen candidate must be able to work efficiently with little supervision. Data entry skills and a keen eye for detail are skills our client is looking for.
Qualified candidates should submit a resume and apply!
Equal Opportunity Statement
Applications are considered on the basis of skills, experience and qualifications without regard to race, age, creed, color, nationality, gender, sexual preference, marital status, military background, disability or any other legally protected status. All employment related decisions, including hiring, advancement, promotion, compensation, training, discipline, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment, are made in accord with this policy.