Suit-Kote Corporation Night Shift Terminal Operator in Cortland, New York
Suit-Kote Corporation, a leading Asphalt products manufacturer, road construction and maintenance, and asphalt application engineering company is seeking candidates for a Terminal Operator for our Cortland, NY facility. This is a full-time seasonal position (approximately April-October).
· Assist drivers in unloading liquid Asphalt safely along with scaling and billing products
· Be able to complete various tasks including: Equipment operation, tank gauging, Rail car unloading, asphalt transfers and manufacturing.
· Facility maintenance indoor and outdoor
· Willingness to obtain an OSHA 10 Hour Safety Certificate
· Must be able to work safely in all work environments
· Must pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol screening and a background check will be conducted
· High school diploma or (GED) is preferred
· Must have a flexible work schedule
· Must be at least 18 years old
· Reliable transportation to and from work
· Must be a self-starter and able to work alone at times
· Ability to work outside in all types of weather
· Working knowledge of general hand tools and power tools preferred
· Mechanical aptitude is a plus
· Will be required to work some weekends/holidays
· Basic computer skills required
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed. You will be expected to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties as requested by your supervisor.
Suit-Kote offers competitive wages, paid time off, and a growth-oriented work environment. We extend employer-paid medical and dental benefits, as well as company-paid life insurance to all full-time employees. Personnel are eligible for participation in our 401k plan as well.
Suit-Kote is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/ Female/ Disability/ Protected Veteran