Six Flags Marketing Internship in Darien Center, New York
Department: Sales and Marketing
Reports to the Marketing Manager
Assist the Marketing Manager in the execution of promotional events and programs throughout the operating season
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Coordinate the market research team, meeting data collection goals
· Coordinate special events, such as the monthly Membership Appreciation events
· Assist the Marketing team with special projects
· Assist in coordinating and executing media promotions in core and outer markets
· Interact with park guests online and in-person
· Aid in the implementation of promotional programs
· Oversee partnership marketing accountability and fulfillment
· Position is a paid internship
· Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
· Must be able to work in all types of weather conditions.
· Must be available to work all shifts whether they are morning, afternoon, or evening shifts.
· Must be available to work Monday through Sunday.
· All other duties assigned or necessary to support the park as a whole and the Sales/Marketing department. Management reserves the right to add or remove duties when circumstances dictate.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
· Team player
· Guest focused
· Outgoing and personable
· Familiarity with Microsoft applications preferred.
· Requires ability to maintain composure under sometimes complicated circumstances.
· Experience with customer service a plus.
· Start date – May; End date – Early Fall