Nike Converse Deer Park Retail Sales Associate Seasonal in Deer Park, New York
• Must be 18 years of age
• Able to effectively communicate
• Physical requirements include the ability to twist, bend, squat, reach, climb a ladder and stand for extended periods of time with or without reasonable accommodation
• Able to accomplish multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Able to work effectively with others in a team-oriented environment and provide excellent customer service
• One or more years of customer service and/or retail experience preferred
• Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail hours, which may include day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays, based on department and store/company needs.
If you're up to the challenge of becoming a Converse Retail Associate, then we promise to make it worth your while. You'll be working in a great team environment with access to the latest and greatest Converse products and apparel. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that's one of the best around. Join us and see what it means to become part of the Converse Collective Retail experience.
As a Seasonal Sales Associate you will be responsible for driving the selling efforts and customer relationships in Converse stores through excelling in customer service and selling techniques, while supporting merchandising and product flow.
We’re Looking for Someone Who:
SERVES OUR CONSUMER: Friendly, team player, cares for customers & wants to deliver the best experience.
IS THE BEST OF THE BEST: Coachable, goal and career-oriented, and a learner who is innovative & influential to others.
PLAYS BY THE RULES: Professional who shows up each day with a high level of integrity and reliability, is task-focused & does the right thing.
STRIVES TO WIN: Brand advocate who brings passion, energy, drive & positivity into customer interactions in an authentic way.
• Create a fun, energetic environment for our customer
• Consistently perform to operational and merchandising standards
• Partner with teammates on tasks, processes, merchandising and product flow opportunities
• Ensure basic understanding of footwear, apparel and accessories
• Support superior standards around store cleanliness and store safety
• Acts in accordance with store policies and procedures at all times
• Maintain consistent attendance in accordance with Converse Attendance Expectations and Retail Conduct Expectations
• Comply with Converse's Harassment Policy and NIKE Code of Ethics
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability. NIKE is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please call +1 503-671-4156 and let us know the nature of your request, your location and your contact information.
- Nike Jobs