Moog Inc Electrical Project Engineer in East Aurora, New York
Moog's place as a global leader in the design and manufacture of precision motion control technology is a clear reason to come work for us, however it's our culture and values that really set us apart, for our employees and our customers.
Moog Space and Defense Group is looking for an Electrical Project Engineer to serve as the point of contact for technical communications with Moog's New Space customers and drive the team to the technical, schedule and cost objectives for the program. You will perform the necessary analysis, conceptual design, development, and testing of complex control hardware used on aerospace applications.
- Moog New Space produces spaceflight and military hardware solutions, integrating vehicle design, component design and engineering services for aerospace, scientific, commercial and military customers on four continents.
- Entrepreneurial mindset taking on a variety of roles and tasks to help our New Space business grow.
- Working on new and emerging launch vehicles, spacecraft, and in-space vehicles in development.
- Lead projects through ownership of milestone deliverables.
- Drive the product through the manufacturing process.
- Contribute to the development of new product requirements through consulting with customers and sales personnel.
- Operate as a key element in a team of creative, independent individuals.
- Document designs, analyses, and test results with accurate and concise reports.
- BS Degree in Electrical Engineering and a minimum of five years of engineering experience; or a MS Degree in Mechanical, Aeronautical or Electrical plus three years of engineering experience.
- Self-starting instincts and strong analytical skills.
- Seasoned knowledge of electrical hardware designs.
- Ability to clearly communicate with other Engineers, Production Staff, and Management.
EOE/AA/Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran
Equal Opportunity Employer-minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity