The Raymond Corporation Manufacturing Technician, iMonitor - East Syracuse, NY in East Syracuse, New York
Manufacturing Technician, iMonitor
About our company:
The Raymond Corporation is a division of the Toyota Industries Corporation. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, innovation and growth. Our Associates are the foundation of our continued success. If you’re innovative and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
About the position:
The Raymond manufacturing team is looking for a Manufacturing Technician to support our iMonitor department. This position will include working with the computer, hand assembly assignments, testing and loading software, and other varying tasks.
- May be required to fabricate, assemble, machine, weld, and/or fit together parts to form complete units or subassemblies.
- Product is often non-repetitive and/or of customer specific design and often utilizes standard (rough) documentation and/or verbal instructions.
- Analyzes processes in respective area and recommend, implement improvements in quality and productivity.
- Works from schematics, blueprints and verbal instruction.
- May use sampling, testing and measuring techniques, and perform quantitative and qualitative analyses to determine air, land, or water pollution levels.
- May assist in the installation and set-up of instruments and equipment.
- May operate electronic equipment and conduct sampling with the current line of instrumentation.
- May periodically inspect equipment and perform routine preventive maintenance work.
- May maintain records pertinent to special sampling projects performed in conjunction with governmental agencies and private institutions.
About the schedule:
This position is 1st shift
About the work environment:
Works in a factory setting. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is required in accordance with Company policy. For forklift operation, required to obtain and maintain Forklift Driver Certification through the Company and operate the forklift in a safe manner. Required to stand for long periods of time and manually lift/move/manipulate parts up to 50 pounds or use cranes/hoists to move heavier materials. Temperatures may be extreme; elevated in the summer, cold in the winter. Needs to be able to cope with stressors and demands that are associated with the job and/or the work environment so that acceptable and defined levels of performance are maintained.
- Military technical training, vocational or equivalent on-the-job training is required
- Requires a minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience in their respective field of expertise
About the total compensation package:
Salary - Salaries starting at $18.00 per hour
Benefits - We recognize the value of a comprehensive benefits program for our employees and work tirelessly to make sure our package meets the needs of our employees and their families. Eligible employees can elect and participate in a variety of benefits including:
- Medical and Rx Plan options
- Dental and Vision Plan options
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for medical and dependent care
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Accident, Critical Illness, and Indemnity Insurance
- ID Theft Protection
- Comprehensive 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Profit Sharing Plan based on annual profitability
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Vacation, Sick, & Volunteer Time
- Company Paid Holidays
- Tuition Aid Program
- Vacation available on day 1
- 10 paid holidays