Clare Rose Seasonal Brand Activation Coordinator in East Yaphank, New York
Brand Activation Coordinator
The Brand Activation Coordinator is a non-exempt position responsible for working with the CRI Sales Department to execute brand initiatives/programming for the Clare Rose portfolio. This position reports to the Sales Department.
The Brand Activation Coordinator must understand and assist in the execution of programs and objectives that effect the sales department.
• Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders (ie bartenders, bar managers, etc) at targeted on premise accounts.
• Work closely with CRI’s Trade Marketing, Sales team to implement focus account goals and objectives for the assigned territory.
• Manage scheduling, set up, execution and tracking of on premise promotions/samplings in coordination with the Trade Marketing framework.
• Work closely with CRI’s Sales team to carry out strategy per POC and implement program activities.
• Proactively seek new and relevant on premise account opportunities (consider venue type target) and feedback/inform trade marketing on competitive activity and new ways to win.
• Know, understand, and adhere to the on premise state regulations for assigned territory.
• Ensure high quality service levels (timely fulfillment of orders, timely response to address other issues, etc.).
• Complete all requested surveys to monitor objective achievement.
Development of the Brand Activation Coordinator Position
• Supports sales department goals and objectives.
• Prepares periodic reports for management, as necessary, to track strategic goal accomplishment.
• Participates in executive, management, and company staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars.
• Continued education programs when necessary.
The Brand Activation Coordinator assumes other responsibilities as assigned by the Marketing Coordinator, Sales Director, VPSM, General Manager and ownership.
Brand Activation Coordinator Requirements
• Broad knowledge and experience in sales and company objectives.
• Above average math and analytical skills.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills (Interacts well with Internal & External Customers)
• Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
• Excellent computer skills in all sales programs.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Enthusiastic, Team player interested in positive company growth.
• Experience selling liquor/spirits products.
• Experience selling to high‐end venues and building relationships with bartenders, bar/restaurant managers.
• Experience executing marketing programs relevant for on premise accounts.
• Experience partnering and training sales reps.
• Accountable for distribution targets and quality of trade marketing/sampling program execution.
• Trendy, in the know, personal passion for cocktail scene, knowledgeable about trends.