BIG O FARMS, INC. Driver in Elba, New York
2 Fulltime H-2A Seasonal Jobs available 07/09/2023 - 11/10/2023.
Will drive bus to transport workers to work location. Workers are required to possess appropriate license. Workers applying to this order must have a minimum of 3 months verifiable experience In performing the tasks posted In this job order. Random drug and alcohol testing may be done if required by a government regulation, post-hire at employers expense. Cell phones or other electronic devices cannot be used during working hours. failure to abide by this policy may result in disciplinary action including termination. All workers will be provided a designated day of rest each week. Day of rest may vary with notice to the employee. Workers may be requested but not required to work on their Sabbath.
- Workers must have a minimum of 3 months verifiable experience in performing the tasks described.
- Random drug and alcohol testing if required by a government post-hire at employer's expense.
- Lifting requirement of 50 lbs.
- Repetitive movements, extensive pushing/pulling, extensive walking, and frequent stooping.
- Exposure to extreme temperatures.
The full terms and conditions of the job (form ETA790a) should be reviewed and provided to qualified applicants from this website: seasonaljobs.dol.gov. For qualified applicants requiring a Spanish translation of this job order, please email DIPA@labor.ny.gov or call 1-877-466-9757. Please include the applicant name and job order number in your request.