BrightPath Early Learning & Child Care Child Care Assistant Teacher - Imagination Station in Elma East, New York
Center: Elma, NY
Pay: $14.20 per hour
Job Type: Full-Time, Part-Time, Seasonal
No evenings or weekends!
Build your career in the early childhood education field and become a valued member of our team at Imagination Station! As a proud member of BrightPath Kids and Busy Bees global childcare community, we offer exceptional opportunities for your career to thrive. Join our diverse community of over 5,000 dedicated employees, and experience competitive pay and benefits, including a childcare discount. With our rapid growth, now is the perfect time to apply and shape an extraordinary future with us. Unleash your potential and join Imagination Station today!
No classroom experience? That’s okay – we provide paid training on all classroom procedures!
What will you be doing?
As a Teacher Assistant, you will work side-by-side with teachers and families to provide a home away from home for children in our care, according to NAEYC guidelines. Responsibilities include:
• Ensuring the safety and supervision of children ages 6 weeks – 12 years.
• Assisting teachers with instruction in the classroom.
• Decorating inside and outside of classrooms as needed.
• Maintaining a warm and safe environment that is clean and permits children to grow and explore.
• Interacting with children to encourage their involvement in activities.
• Providing effective communication with parents/guardians about their child.
Top Reasons to join Imagination Station:
• We offer a generous child care discount to ALL employees so that your family can take advantage of our great learning environment!
• All of our staff receive weekly paychecks.
• All staff are eligible to participate in the 401(k) program which offers a company match – this is free money!
• We will support your long-term career goals by offering opportunities for professional development.
• Full-time staff accrue paid time off in their first year.
• Full-time staff are offered health insurance, dental insurance, and vision insurance.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Strong customer service skills
• Ability to multitask and remain organized
• Ability to work within regular operating hours
• Must meet state criteria for child care employment
If this sounds like a good fit, we want to meet you! Please submit your application today.