T.Webber Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electric Service Operations Coordinator in Fishkill / Cold Spring, New York
The Service Operations Coordinator plays an integral role at T.Webber linking our Service Experts and the clientele we service. As Service Operations Coordinator, you will oversee the scheduling and dispatching of all service requests; ensure regular and detailed communication to our clients regarding scheduling and ETAs, and debrief all service calls, ensuring proper protocols have been followed, follow-up work scheduled, and any issues communicated to management. You work closely with Service Managers, Service Experts, Customer Service Representatives and of course, our valued clientele. This position requires strong communication, analytical, customer service & multi-tasking skills.
Daily Responsibilities Include:
- Managing, monitoring, and reporting daily field activities for our Service Experts including, but not limited to:* Scheduling, coordinating and dispatching Service Experts to work assignments
- Prioritizing service requests, determining needs of customers and strategically matching the appropriate Service Experts based on skillset and workload
- Relaying accurate information to technicians, ensuing proficient, quality customer experiences; Creating awareness of opportunities wherever possible
- Ensuring labor, materials and equipment are properly planned and coordinated
- Ensuring high field productivity through proper planning and coordination to minimize tech down time and travel time
Monitoring and reporting technician performance including time and attendance, call-back/non-chargeable visits frequency, and customer complaints to management
Meeting daily revenue and sold-hour goals by prioritizing the most urgent and profitable calls.
- Reviewing completed service work orders for accuracy and completion before sending to the billing department.
- Providing superb customer service and managing customer communication regarding scheduling, status updates, ETAs, and parts availability.
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date customer records including equipment data, contact data, memberships, opportunity status, recurring services, and job details
Managing customer concerns and working to resolve them efficiently and effectively Job Requirements:
Positive, get-it-done attitude
- Organized & detail-oriented; able to think strategically and look for opportunities
- Flexible, adaptable at managing multiple priorities
- Excellent time management skills
- Motivated and able to work independently
- Be able to work under time constraints, budgetary limits, and pressures
- Relentless and committed to providing a 5-star experience
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Tech savvy; able to utilize phone, text, email and software programs at a high level of expertise
Flexible availability, including weekends and/or evenings Why work for T.Webber?
Paid holidays and vacations
- 401(k) retirement plans with company match
- Excellent benefits including Medical/Dental/Vision and Life Insurance with significant company contribution
- Regular company meetings & seasonal social and family events (Christmas parties, Family BBQs, Go Cart Evenings, etc)
- Flexible schedules including morning, afternoon and evening shifts.
- A clearly laid out path to build the life-long career you want to build (including paid education and opportunities to advance)