T.Webber Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electric HVAC Sales Representative (In Home Sales) in Fishkill, New York
Industry Leading Pay, Great Benefits & Unlimited Growth Potential – Call Today!
T.Webber is growing! We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated Residential HVAC Sales Consultant to join our winning team. As a HVAC Sales Consultant, you will meet with customers in their homes and work to determine the best equipment to meet their needs. Knowledge of HVAC is not mandatory (but it would be nice!)- we will train you, but you must be a closer with a proven track record of success.
Why Join T.Webber?
- Our top performers are among the highest paid in the Hudson Valley. You’ll have unlimited earning potential ($100k +)
- Excellent benefits including Medical/Dental/Vision with significant company contribution
- 401(k) retirement plans with company match
- Company paid life insurance & long term disability insurance
- New company vehicle stocked with gas card and car-washing services
- Company supplied ipads and iphone
- Ongoing technical, customer service and sales training so you can continue to improve your skills and refine your craft.
- Great advertising, brand recognition & excellent reputation ensuring lots of leads to run.
- Seasonal company and family celebrations
Respect - for you, your family, and your career. Responsibilities:
Conduct in-home sales presentations with prospective customers; provide customized product recommendations for their HVAC systems and other home comfort needs.
- Develop key client relationships, negotiating and closing deals; soliciting customer referrals.
- Drive new sales for the company in a professional manner consistent with the company’s integrity and customer-care standards; work with customer from initial sale to installation to ensure and 5-star experience.
- Create confidant buyers by providing complete and accurate information about our products and pricing; create sales proposals that are accurate and complete, that can be easily transferred to the installation team.
- Help meet and exceed aggressive departmental sales goals.
Participate in various sales activities to support company efforts including, but not limited to, trade shows, community events, referral groups, etc. Requirements:
Must be a closer with a proven record of sales
- Confident self-starter who works well independently
- Goal orientated with a strong desire to succeed; must be willing to hustle and work hard
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through capabilities
- Excellent networking, follow up, phone, and client prospect management skills
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Strong understanding of the psychology of sales
- A willingness to self-generate leads to compliment company generated leads
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends to fit our customer's needs. Saturdays are our businest day and are a required work day, year round.
- Proficiency with modern technology.
- A desire to be part of a growing business with long-term advancement opportunity Sound good? We think so. Come join a winning team and apply online today.
T.Webber serves the entire Hudson Valley market, including: Dutchess County, Westchester County, Putnam County, Orange County, Ulster County and Rockland County. We are actively seeking technicians who live throughout the area to service customers in their community.
Poughkeepsie, Wappingers Falls, Hyde Park, Fishkill, Hopewell Junction, Carmel, Brewster, Cold Spring, Ossining, Peekskill, Yorktown Heights, White Plains, Mount Kisco, Putnam Valley, Bedford, Armonk, Highland, New Paltz, New Windsor, Newburgh, Middletown, Milton, Kingston