T.Webber Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electric Parts Runner / Delivery Driver in Fishkill, New York
T. Webber Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electric is a market leader in the home service industry with an A+ rating by the BBB. With generations of experience delivering the highest quality service available T.Webber provides plumbing, heating, air conditioning, electrical, drain & sewer and bathroom remodeling services throughout the Hudson Valley.
With over 50 vehicles and 100+ employees, we want only the "best of the best" who are seeking a long-term career with growth and development. That means you must be energetic, motivated and customer-focused. As an equal opportunity employer, candidates will receive consideration without discrimination against race, creed, color, sex, national origin, handicap status or veteran status.
We currently have openings for highly motivated, full-time Parts Runners / Delivery Drivers
The essential functions of the Delivery Driver/Warehouse Support include picking up and delivering parts and equipment under the supervision of the Warehouse Manager, moving and organizing equipment within the warehouse, loading and unloading of company vehicles, running permits as needed, and straightening up of the facility. This position will require driving a company vehicle, so a clean driving record is required.
- Must be able to lift 50-100 pounds.
- Must be able to operate a company vehicle for off-site pick-up and delivery of materials.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and report as necessary to Warehouse Manager.
- Must be reliable and task-oriented.
- Requires some physical labor on a daily basis in various weather conditions.
- Must be able to track and keep manager informed of daily progress.
- Must verify accuracy of part’s information prior to making runs.
- Must be able to perform various warehouse duties, including, but not limited to loading/unloading of vehicles, organizing warehouse equipment, cleaning/maintaining the appearance of the warehouse, cleaning/maintaining the appearance of the company vehicles, and assist in the delivery of permits to townships.
- Must have a good driving record and ability to pass a drug test.
- Must be willing to assist on jobs when service experts need help. Why join our team?
- Starting Hourly Wage: $12.00 an hour
- Potential for growth and personal development
- Opportunities for advancement within the warehouse or within the service departments. Many of our full-time Warehouse Associates and Technicians have gotten their start in this role after proving their work ethic, can-do attitude and reliability.
- Great team atmosphere
- Paid training and onboarding
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Overtime available
- Excellent benefits including: Medical/Dental/Vision & Life Insurance
- 401K Plan with company match
Regular company meetings & seasonal social and family events (Christmas parties, Family BBQs, Go Cart Evenings, etc)