eurpac service inc. Brand Specialist - Ft Drum P/T (up to 19 hrs per wk) in Fort Drum, New York
EURPAC STRATEGIC PARTNERS (ESP), a division of EURPAC Service, Inc., is a company focused on the Military Retail industry, providing strategic insight and capabilities to our clients. Our well-established operating teams focus on product placement, marketing services, consumer engagement, business intelligence and retail services in over one-thousand Army Air Force Exchange, Navy Exchange, Marine Corps Exchange and Coast Guard Exchange locations around the world.
ESP has an exciting opportunity for an individual to work as a Brand Specialist at Military Exchanges, Fitness Facilities and Special Events covering Ft. Drum. This role will be responsible for completing in-store and event-based product demonstrations. As a Brand Specialist, it will be essential to comprehensively understand the brands represented and deliver their message as specified. Individuals will need to distribute, engage, educate and survey retail consumers and promote brands in a professional manner.
The right person for this role will demonstrate an engaging personality and show excitement for the brand. Brand Specialists will need to show their comprehension of brand information and their ability to sell accordingly. It will be essential for candidates to work independently, maintain their schedule and manage their time. This position will require up to 19 hours per week with flexibility in schedule in accordance with the needs of the Exchange stores and specialized events. The pay rate is $15-$17 per hour. ALL candidates MUST be 21 or older.
WHO IS BRAVO SIERRA & WHAT WILL IT MEAN TO REPRESENT THEM*
BRAVO SIERRA is a military-native, next-generation health and wellness company launching exclusively in the Exchanges this summer. We are a team of experienced health and wellness entrepreneurs (Kiehl s, Glossier, L Oreal, Harmless Harvest) who develop premium, performance-driven products at an affordable price. Every single product is clean, green and made in the USA no BS. We share 5% of our sales with programs dedicated to the well-being of active service members, veterans and their families.
We re looking for a team of passionate, motivated Brand Specialists to lead the growth of our company in our core markets. The best companies are built by real people in real life who share one vision our past experience has proven that.
* A somewhat flexible job that allows you to expand your marketable skill set
* The chance work with a venture-backed startup from the ground-up
* Be part of a movement towards transparent, sustainable consumption
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE: Multi-tasked, well developed Interpersonal skills, organized, team player, entrepreneurial, good work ethic, proficient use of personal computer to include familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
* Be the face and voice of Bravo Sierra in your local community
* Be our eyes and ears at your local military bases and Exchange locations
* Represent the brand at all assigned local community events
* Seek out and present local opportunities to expand impression opportunities for Bravo Sierra on and off base
* Actively engage and educate consumers on the brand features and accolades
* Properly sets up, prepares and removes event table and POS for promotional execution
* Assists with preparation for manufacturer visits
* Spot checks displays and assists in stocking/maintenance
* Builds and maintains rapport with related personnel on-base and effectively meets ESP and manufacturer objectives
* Maintains a professional appearance consistent with the requirements of brand appropriateness
* Submits all on-line requirements within 24 hours of promotional execution
* Maintains an energetic, outgoing, engaging and articulate manner during promotional execution
* Maintains a close and highly responsive coordinating relationship with the Division Field Manager
* Must have a smart phone
* Must have computer with internet access
* Must be running Microsoft Windows & be familiar with Microsoft Office
* Available to work less than traditional hours to include evenings, weekends, holidays and maintain event-based flexibility
* Building/lifting display pieces (40-50 lbs)
* High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
* Minimum of 6 months related experience
* Passionate about learning and living Bravo Sierra's mission, highly motivated, and thrive in team-based and independent work.
* Enjoy meeting new people and have great interpersonal skills
* You are self-motivated and are excited to go above and beyond on this journey with us
EURPAC Service, Inc. maintains a drug-free workplace. All employees are required to successfully complete a pre-employment drug screening.
It is the policy and practice of Eurpac Service, Inc., to provide employment opportunities to all qualified persons on an equal basis. The Company will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or other protected status in any of the terms or conditions of employment.
Employer's Job# 2080-ESP
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.