AHRC Nassau Team Leader- TPM Seasonal 35hrs flex in Freeport, New York
Other Support Staff
Freeport Voc Center
Freeport, NY, USA
35hrs flex This is a seasonal 10 month position March-December
Total Property Management, a service of AHRC Nassau, provides a full array of residential and commercial landscaping, including snow removal.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent and six (6) months of employment experience required.
- Good communication skills required
- Must be a qualified New York State driver with a good record required
- Basic understanding of mechanical and equipment maintenance required
- Ability to read, write and understand the English language at a level that permits to interact and communicate safely with porters, porters assistants, other staff members as well as keep open lines of communication with supervisors and customers.
Primary duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- The team leader supervises and participates in the work of a crew performing landscaping and horticultural functions
- Available to work a varied schedule (including Saturdays) in sometimes adverse weather conditions.