Kraft Heinz Company In Store Sales Partner (Garden City, NY) in Garden City, New York
In Store Sales Partner (Garden City, NY)
Kraft Heinz, The Company
As one of the world's largest food and beverage companies, we are proud to spark joy around mealtimes with a global portfolio of more than 200 brands. Some are iconic master brands like Heinz, Kraft and Planters. Others are fast growing new sensations that defy status quo like DEVOUR and Primal Kitchen. No matter the brand, we are united under one vision To Be the Best Food Company, Growing a Better World. Bringing this vision to life are our 36,000+ teammates around the world, making food people love.
Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership and commitment with Rise Against Hunger. And we also stand committed to sustainability, and the health of our planet and its people.
Every day, we are transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you're passionate like us -- and ready to create the future, build on a storied legacy, and participate as a conscientious global citizen -- there's one thing to do join us.
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy and Collaboration
We're not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. It all comes down to the way we empower our people to own their work. It's true Our employees are our competitive advantage.
As part of the Kraft Heinz family you're supported to grow and achieve. You're recognized and rewarded for outstanding performance at every level. You're given the opportunity to leave your mark and build legacies. But you won't do it alone. This is where our values and teamwork thrives and collaborative spirit fuels every day.Job Description
The In Store Sales Partner is responsible for the execution of sales initiatives in various retailers through gaining incremental sales, selling in seasonal displays, merchandising our products, and managing shelving distribution. This role will be responsible for driving territory growth in approximately 15 - 20 grocery stores through the following strategies: 1) Utilizing fact-based selling to drive incremental growth at the store and territory level 2) Selling against promotional and incremental opportunities 3) Driving growth through shelving, new items, and void closures and 4) Merchandising by building cardboard displays and filling out displays, shelves, end-caps, and bunkers. By optimizing the in-store environment, this role will influence consumer-purchasing behaviors while generating incremental profitable sales.
* Drive incremental sales growth through fact-based selling and executing merchandising - equal time spent selling and merchandising
* Demonstrate strong ownership and adherence to rituals & routines while delivering the targets of your assigned territory
* Utilize fact-based selling tools and market information to secure new product distribution; selling-in major seasonal promotions; presenting cross-merchandising ideas and identifying other opportunities for new sales growth
* Leveraging your knowledge of Kraft Heinz's and the customer's goals (products), you will be fully accountable for delivering sales and profit objectives in your assigned territory
* Number of stores will vary by territory, but typically range from 12-20 stores on average
* Working with management you will plan and execute monthly customer business plans including incremental opportunity assessments
* Evaluate and report performance of shelving/merchandising programs and recommend course-correction actions
* Bachelor's Degree required
* Previous selling, merchandising or customer service experience is preferred, but also open to candidates with a passion for selling and the ability to drive business results
* Keen interest in sales and merchandising
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate/negotiate/relationship build with key contacts in assigned territory (all levels of management/associates)
* Ability to use analytical skills to identify/evaluate/communicate category performance and store results/opportunities
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
* Valid Driver's License including a favorable driving record (a driving record will be requested as part of the recruitment process)
* Ability to be present and working in stores as early as 7:30AM Monday - Friday based on business needs
* Ability to be available to work during the weeks leading up to days of critical business need (national holidays plus the big game)
* Perform effectively, maintain discipline, and display professionalism under all conditions
* Understand, remember and carry out multiple, detailed instructions
* Recognize and anticipate potential safety hazards, follows all safety protocol, and takes appropriate precautions
* Must be able to engage in physical activities necessary to construct displays and stock food product, such as lifting 50 lbs., stretching, reaching, and bending
* Field sales position that requires travel (often 1 hour+) to assigned stores via Company-provided vehicle; acceptable driving record (as outlined in Company policy) is required to obtain Company vehicle and maintain employment
* Visit and perform assigned tasks in all stores in assigned territories, every week
Equal Opportunity Employer-minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.
Location(s)Employee's Home - NationalEqual Opportunity Employer-minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
It is the continuing policy of The Kraft Heinz Company to afford full equal employment opportunity to qualified employees and applicants, regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental handicaps, military or veteran status, sexual preference, or any other protected condition or characteristic in conformity with all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations.
Final candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without Company sponsorship. Exceptions requesting work visa sponsorship will be reviewed on a case to case basis.