Girl Scouts of Nassau County Product Program Analyst - Full time in Garden City, New York
Product Program Analyst - Full time
Does making a difference in the lives of girls interest you?
If so, then come be a part of an organization that has a solid history and a growing future - work for Girl Scouts of Nassau County (GSNC). We are seeking a full time Product Program Analyst to join our Entrepreneurial Programs department and support operational product sales strategies and tactics that drive income growth and participant engagement.
GSNC is the preeminent nonprofit youth organization serving girls in Nassau County for over 100 years. Over 17,000 girls learn leadership skills and the importance of community service through our programs that teach courage, confidence, and character in a fun and safe environment.
Use your superior analytical skills, team working experience and result oriented nature to give girls a strong future - apply now!
Our Product Program Analyst is responsible for identifying and prioritizing opportunities that will enhance sales and participation as well as create and execute action plans to train and support council product programs. Key areas of focus include Data Management & Reporting, Training & Support, and Program & Events.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Collect and analyze data; develop annual sales plans, forecasts and budgets with team.
• Use forecasting, research and networking skills to manage booth sale process, optimizing promotional opportunities.
• Educate volunteers on product programs policies, guidelines, tools and resources. Provide on-site and phone consulting services to support day-to-day operations.
• Manage program designed to help girls grow their entrepreneurial and communication skills.
• Work with team on various events from planning and logistics through execution and post event surveys and analysis.
• Work with Finance and Marketing & Communications on various projects, ensuring deadlines are met.
• Other duties as assigned.
Our Product Program Analyst will have excellent organization, interpersonal, communication and “storytelling” skills with the ability to take data/information and distill that into insight, crafting it into clear, logical written presentations designed for diverse audiences. They will be skilled at working in a project based environment and able to work as primary project manager as needed. They must have the ability to provide an exceptionally positive experience for all with whom they interact, both within and outside of GSNC.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, with frequent evenings and weekends during peak seasons.
• Demonstrated ability and proficiency to use Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel; familiarity with current social media tools; comfortable working with multiple sources of information to complete analysis; experience with Salesforce a plus.
• Ability to perform tasks that involve light physical activity which may involve some lifting, carrying, pushing of objects (20-25 pounds) and or standing for periods of time.
• Knowledge and understanding of Girl Scouting, the Girl Scout Promise and Law, beliefs and principles a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, finance, or related field, or equivalent relevant experience.
• Fluency in more than one language a plus.