Robert Half International Sr. Auditor in Garden City, New York
Robert Half Management Resources is looking for Senior Auditors with exposure to the construction industry for an interim assignment during the upcoming busy season.
Senior Auditors will have experience performing the following –
• Evaluation of compliance with established internal control procedures as well as approved policies and procedures.
• Verification of assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation with specific focus on actual and potential overpayments, overcharges, and failure to recoup reimbursable expenses.
• Testing of revenue and expense items for proper recognition and classification.
• Complete audit workpapers by documenting audit tests and findings.
• Communicate audit findings by drafting a report for review by audit manager.
Senior Auditors with construction audit and ProSystems fx Engagement experience, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com, and reference AUDIT SENIOR in the subject line for immediate consideration.
Annual External Audit, Audit Program, Audit Schedules, Audit Tests, Audit Workpapers, CCH ProSystem Fx
Our industry-leading alliances and broad client network provide you greater access to a variety of unique interim and long-term project opportunities that can keep you continuously engaged. We also provide competitive benefits and compensation packages, as well as online training and continuing professional education (CPE). Our parent company, Robert Half, has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998.
At Robert Half Management Resources, your experience matters - and we put it to good use. To apply for this position or for more information on other engagements, visit us online at roberthalfmr.com or call your branch office at 888.490.3198.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Management Resources. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $40.00 - $50.00 / Hourly
Location: Garden City, NY
Date Posted: November 19, 2019
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 02930-0011266611
Staffing Area: Management Resources
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs