Almstead Tree & Shrub Care Co. Administrative and Accounting Assistant in Ghent, New York
Almstead is an industry leader in tree, shrub and lawn care in the NY/NJ/CT area, and is looking for an Administrative and Accounting Assistant with Quickbooks experience, to provide administrative, accounting and scheduling support for our small Ghent, New York office.
This is a full-time salaried position. We are a company with seasonal peaks, so candidates must be willing to work additional hours when the workload requires it. The regular schedule will be Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm.
Join a small team of highly dedicated professionals who are totally focused on providing quality, customized services to their clients!
- Customer service support via phone and e-mail, and scheduling appointments.
- Accurate and timely tracking and processing of customer accounts and payments, and office expenses.
- Creation of daily, weekly and monthly account reports to meet the specific needs of the business.
- Creation of invoices based on purchase orders, accepted work, and estimates
- Preparation of itemized statements, bills, or invoices and record amounts due for services rendered.
- Processing of deposit slips and reconcile accounts on a daily basis.
- Processing of credit card information.
- Performing daily account reconciliation.
- Assisting in the creation of client proposals in conjunction with our Sales professionals.
- Administration of customer database and files and completion of associated paperwork accurately and efficiently.
- Provide additional administrative support to arborists (our sales team), and general office assistant responsibilities for the Ghent office.
- Excellent telephone manner and proven customer service skills.
- Minimum two years Quickbooks experience
- Some accounts receivable, and billing knowledge with accurate billing preparation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint). Experience in customer database management preferred.
- Associates degree or higher preferred.
- Accuracy and attention to detail a must.
- Ability to work in a demanding environment, with flexibility to work additional hours when the need arises.
- Willingness and ability to travel to the New Rochelle, NY Head Office, if the need arises.
- Health Care Benefits and Dental Benefits
- 401K Savings Plan
- Paid Holidays/Vacation/Sick Days
If you enjoy multitasking and would like to be a part of a fast-paced, dynamic sales team, we are waiting to hear from you!
Send your resume and cover letter to:
Almstead Tree & Shrub Care Co.
58 Beechwood Avenue, New Rochelle NY 10801
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Almstead Tree & Shrub Care Company, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship status or genetics.