Netsmart Solution Support Analyst II in Great River, New York
The Solution Support Analyst II role is to provide technical support across a broad range of applications to our clients via the telephone and/or Internet (e.g., web portal, email). The Solution Support Analyst II will assess the nature of system or service issues and resolves technical or basic application problems through independent judgment and problem solving skills. He or she will also maintain a log of system issues and convey client feedback to Support Team leadership. The ideal candidate is intellectually curious and a natural problem solver who is driven to advance their skills through their exploration of application functionality while guided by a seasoned mentor.
* Provide first point of contact support for clients reporting technical or application issues
* Interact with clients to help troubleshoot and resolve application problems or issues
* Diagnose and resolve client questions or problems over the telephone/Internet in the areas of system configurations/setup, product functionality, and bugs/enhancements
* Track and document inbound support requests and ensure proper notation of client problems or issues
* Document problems and solutions to train lower-level support on how to properly address client or product problems
* Stay abreast of current technology in solutions, design changes, and new solutions offered
* Other duties as assigned
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
* Typically requires 2 - 4 years of experience in a customer service environment, preferably in a technical role such as a Technical Support analyst.
* Healthcare application support experience a plus.
* SQL Database knowledge
* Familiarity with Healthcare Management/Processes a plus
Netsmart provides equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. Employment decisions at Netsmart will be based on performance, qualifications, abilities, education and experience. Netsmart does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Netsmart complies with any applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
Employer's Job# R006225
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.