The Raymond Corporation Co-Op, Technology Solutions - Greene, NY in Greene, New York
Co-Op, Technology Solutions
Spring/Summer 2022 (Jan - June or August) / 40 hours per week
Housing allowance available to eligible candidates
We are seeking an independent self-starter with the ability to multi-task, exceptional communication and teamwork skills. Diverse assignments may include data analytics, market research, project management, cost tracking, process review, and software analysis for the iWAREHOUSE technology solutions group. This includes telematics, automation, operator assistance, intralogistics, virtual learning products and services.
- Gather, analyze, and interpret data to identify issues, trends, and opportunities
- Excellent collaborative skills interacting with management, technology team, colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties
- Maintain records with appropriate supporting material. Updates records as necessary
- Summarize information, prepare reports, and distribute insight and analysis to both internal partners and external contacts / customers
- Document product & process enhancements and recommend solutions to complex issues
- Develop content that will be integrated into the overall Raymond corporate marketing and communication plans.
- Collaborate with the team on developing content, SEO strategies, customer and marketing automation for the different digital platforms including the websites and customer portal
- Perform other duties and assignments as needed
Your Key Skills & Qualifications:
Currently pursuing a degree in Business, Project Management, Data Analytics, or Information Technology. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe products. Previous work experience is strongly preferred
Strong communications skills and the ability to interface with diverse groups
In this co-op assignment, you'll be working as a member of the iWAREHOUSE team at The Raymond Corporation. iWAREHOUSE is a pioneer solution in the material handling industry that offers an unmatched depth of experience and the ability to turn data into meaningful action. iWAREHOUSE is continually updated with new capabilities that make it easier than ever to identify data-driven insights. Our intelligent warehouse technology solutions, from telematics to automation to our new operator learning tool, the virtual reality simulator, are designed to help our customers run better and manage smarter, in all areas of their operations.