The Raymond Corporation Facilities Maintenance Technician - Greene, NY in Greene, New York
Job Title Facilities Maintenance Technician
About our company:
The Raymond Corporation is a division of the Toyota Industries Corporation. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, innovation and growth. Our Associates are the foundation of our continued success. If you’re innovative and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
About the position:
We’re looking for a Facilities Maintenance Technician to perform a wide variety of the most complex assignment involving diagnostics and repairs in the areas of machining, carpentry, floor repair, electricity, electronics, plumbing, heating, air conditioning, refrigeration, grounds keeping, etc. Is a subject matter expert in at least one filed and recommends improvements. You will:
- Perform tests, diagnostics, maintenance, repairs and inspections on Company buildings, facilities and/or equipment.
- Perform the most complex assignments in areas of specialization and assists in other areas of building and equipment maintenance.
- Perform preventative maintenance on machinery and equipment.
- Update maintenance schedule through data entry.
- Interface with outside contractors.
- Take a leadership role on special projects.
- Assist with janitorial responsibilities.
- Support the Company’s 5S program in an effort to main work area, equipment and supplies in a neat, organized manner.
- Perform related work as assigned.
About the schedule:
This position is 1st shift and works approximately 7am-3:30pm.
About the work environment:
Works in a factory setting. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is required in accordance with Company policy. For forklift operation, required to obtain and maintain Forklift Driver Certification through the Company and operate the forklift in a safe manner. Required to stand for long periods of time and manually lift/move/manipulate parts up to 50 pounds or use cranes/hoists to move heavier materials. Temperatures may be extreme; elevated in the summer, cold in the winter. Needs to be able to cope with stressors and demands that are associated with the job and/or the work environment so that acceptable and defined levels of performance are maintained.
- A two-year Technical Trade School is preferred.
- Four or more years of related experience is required.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing, warehouse, or commercial environment is preferred.
- May be required to possess a license/certification in accordance with state or local regulations.
About the total compensation package:
Salary - The salary for this position is $20.82 - $26.36.
Benefits - We recognize the value of a comprehensive benefits program for our employees and work tirelessly to make sure our package meets the needs of our employees and their families. Eligible employees can elect and participate in a variety of benefits including:
- Medical and Rx Plan options
- Dental and Vision Plan options
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for medical and dependent care
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Accident, Critical Illness, and Indemnity Insurance
- ID Theft Protection
- Comprehensive 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Profit Sharing Plan based on annual profitability
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Vacation, Sick, Personal & Volunteer Time
- Company Paid Holidays
- Tuition Aid Program