The Raymond Corporation Project Specialist - Greene, NY in Greene, New York
Job Title Project Specialist
About our company:
The Raymond Corporation is a division of the Toyota Industries Corporation. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, innovation and growth. Our Associates are the foundation of our continued success. If you’re innovative and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
About the position:
We’re looking for a Project Specialist in Warehouse and Internal Logistics. As a Project Specialist you will:
- Develop project specifications. Reviews reports and data.
- Provide analysis, summaries, and resulting action plans.
- Exchange information and resolves issues with multiple internal departments and/or outside organizations over a variety of project related issues. Provides leadership, support and advice in order to successfully complete projects.
- Analyze current practices/procedures and makes recommendations/decisions for change.
- Maintain records with appropriate supporting material. Updates records as necessary.
- Perform related work as assigned.
- Regular attendance in the workplace is required for interaction with others and to support teamwork.
About the schedule:
This position is 1st shift.
About the work environment:
Works in a factory setting. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is required in accordance with Company policy. For forklift operation, required to obtain and maintain Forklift Driver Certification through the Company and operate the forklift in a safe manner. Required to stand for long periods of time and manually lift/move/manipulate parts up to 50 pounds or use cranes/hoists to move heavier materials. Temperatures may be extreme; elevated in the summer, cold in the winter. Needs to be able to cope with stressors and demands that are associated with the job and/or the work environment so that acceptable and defined levels of performance are maintained.
- Requires general business knowledge as would typically be acquired in a Bachelor's degree
- Three or more years experience in work related field required
It would be great if you had:
- Planning and organization skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
About the total compensation package:
Salary - The salary for this position is $48,900 - $62,600
Benefits - We recognize the value of a comprehensive benefits program for our employees and work tirelessly to make sure our package meets the needs of our employees and their families. Eligible employees can elect and participate in a variety of benefits including:
- Medical and Rx Plan options
- Dental and Vision Plan options
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for medical and dependent care
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Accident, Critical Illness, and Indemnity Insurance
- ID Theft Protection
- Comprehensive 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Profit Sharing Plan based on annual profitability
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Vacation, Sick, Personal & Volunteer Time
- Company Paid Holidays
- Tuition Aid Program