Zebra Technologies Client Services Specialist, II in Hauppauge, New York
As a member of the Zebra Sport Team, the Client Services Specialist will provide analytical, consultative and technical support for Zebra Sports Systems. The system uses wireless location technology to track the movement of athletes during practice and creates player tactical, schematic and performance metrics which benefits coaches, trainers, scouts and club management through a variety of software and data platforms.
The Client Services Specialist will also bring their real-world experience to our Business Development and Client Services teams, supporting pursuit of new clients, and ensuring existing users derive maximum value. The Client Services Specialist will also proactively bring new ideas and initiatives forward to enhance the product for existing and potential new customers.
The successful candidate will be responsible for working directly with Zebra Sports existing and
prospective clients, performing several activities that help ensure successful operation and adoption of the Zebra’s player tracking system and analytical platforms. The candidate will also liaise with operators of third party systems as needed to resolve any interoperability issues. The responsibilities primarilyinclude:
– Support Business Development and Sales teams initiatives and demos at meetings, special
events, and client sites. Provide data samples and operational documentation as needed to
– Consult with system users to ensure adoption of the system
– Support data analysis across Zebra platforms . Assist internal teams with data analysis and data mining using excel and internal tools. Assist clients with data visualization and analysis using excel and existing internal data platform.
– Serve as a Customer Advocate, bringing new ideas to Zebra Product Teams
– Participate in initial set-up and educate and train system users
– Monitor system performance using existing system tools and dashboards and provide daily practice operations support to clients.
– Work directly with teams to troubleshoot data and system-based issues
– During the regular/post-season, the Specialist role will work closely with the Seasonal Player Tracking incumbents and could provide coverage on an as needed basis.
– During the off-season, the Specialist will be responsible for meeting with clubs to solicit ideas for solution enhancement, and meeting with internal teams to support solution development.
Preferred Education: Bachelor’s degree with a knowledge of and passion for sports (required)
Preferred Work Experience (years): 2+ years of experience with Player Tracking Systems or related technology and/or degree in Sports Science (preferred)
Key Skills and Competencies: – Demonstrated professionalism working with high-profile clients in a fast-past environment (required)
– Ability to evaluate, analyze and translate large sets of data into easily digestible formats (required)
– Proficient computer system and application skills (required)
– Strong customer relations skills (required)
– Excellent verbal and written communications skills (required)
– Problem analysis and resolution skills (required)
– Excellent critical thinking skills (required)
– Strong organizational skills (required)
– Ability to work with Excel macros and reporting functionality (preferred)
Travel Requirements: The position will require approximately 50% travel within the US, working with coaching staff, trainers, club management and personnel.
Refer a Friend
Share with your network
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Zebra is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, ancestry, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here:. The EEO is the Law poster supplement is available here:.
Job ID 81792
- Zebra Technologies Jobs