Boss Facility Services Vendor Recruiter Trainee in Hauppauge, New York
Vendor Recruiter Trainee
About Us- BOSS Facility Services, Inc. is the industry's foremost authority in facility management. Our
services include HVAC, Lighting, Electrical, Plumbing, General Repair, Special Projects, Refreshes,
Temp spaces and Fixturing. We service locations throughout the continental US as well as Hawaii,
Puerto Rico and Canada.
This is a fast paced, high-energy environment. If you thrive on challenges and making things happen
when no one else can, this is a great opportunity for you.
* Locating, qualifying and recruiting vendors to meet the needs of the service teams
* Maintain a comprehensive database of qualified vendors to meet client needs
* Work closely with the service department teams and collaborate to support the clients.
* Ensure all prospective vendors are able to fulfill compliance requirements and negotiate competitive
rates by trade-region
* Advocate on the vendors behalf to resolve any account issues.
* Monitor vendor activities and provide input for account rating purposes.
* Associate Degree preferred but will consider experience-skill set in lieu of.
* 1 year of recruiting or related experience.
* Basic understanding of office protocol helpful.
* Excellent written-verbal communication skills.
* We are a paperless company. Strong basic computer skills are critical and must be able to learn
and become proficient on multiple software applications.
* Proficient with Microsoft Outlook and negotiating the Internet
* Willing to learn basics of multiple construction trades
* Must be a strong team player willing to step up to the plate for the success of the team.
* Individual must be highly organized, with the desire and ability to take the initiative and multitask in a fast-paced service-oriented environment that is focused on growth.
* Warrants a friendly, outgoing, positive and professional manner to communicate with vendors and all
levels of staff daily
* Competitive salary
* Company paid STD/LTD, AD&D Life Insurance, dental and vision plans, PTO.
* Multiple single plan medical insurance options at 50 percent employer/employee share. Family/dependent
medical insurance is available at full cost to employee.
* Five 5 optional supplemental benefits
* FSA program
* Non-Contributory 401k plan after six months of consecutive employment.
* We work hard and we play hard with seasonal celebrations, summer office BBQs and events.
We are committed to paying it forward and participate in community initiatives and volunteer programs
throughout the year. BOSS Facility Services, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer.