Arctic Glaicer Forklift Driver in Hicksville, New York
More information about this job
443- Long Island - Hicksville / NY
Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid training, Safety Equipment provided
Attention Forklift Operator… Come Grow Your Career with ArcticGlacier
Do you want to work for a company that offers an excellent place to work andamazing opportunities to grow your career? We provide attractive pay and benefits along with continuous training toget you started and grow in our company. Drivers that excel over the summer canbe promoted to a full-time position, with opportunities to move intoDistribution Management. You will be theface of the company to our many customers, with the ability to demonstrate yourcustomer service skills. We offerregular schedules and opportunities to earn overtime during the summer season. In addition, all drivers are assigned dailyroutes so you can be home every night.
Arctic Glacier is North America’s leading manufacturer and distributor ofpremium quality packaged ice products, primarily under the brand name ArcticGlacier® Premium Ice. We serve over75,000 retail, commercial and industrial customer locations.
Our Company Vision
Bringing more to the party!
The international leader of premium quality packaged ice, equipment, andrelated services. Excelling in terms of product quality, customer service, andinnovation, the company is composed of a highly skilled, engaged, andpurposeful team focused on achieving the maximum value for all ourstakeholders.
Reporting to the Production Supervisor, The Forklift Driver is responsible fortransporting all finished goods from the assembly line to the warehouse.
• Transports packaged ice from bagging room and stacks ice in warehouse afterbundling into pallets.
• Audits inventory to ensure accurate loading/unloading of stock shipped and received.
• Accountable for assisting in bagging room area to keep operations runningsmoothly.
• Cleans maintenance area to ensure compliant with all regulations andpolicies.
• Displays and supports safe dock practices and implements them in conjunction withdrivers.
Skills Requirements and Competencies:
• Must have a high school diploma.
• Must hold and maintain certificate to operate a forklift is required.
• 1 Years’ experience in a warehouse environment.
• High attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
• Ability to lift, push, and pull 50 lbs repeatedly.
• Must be able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as required.
About Arctic Glacier
Arctic Glacier is a leading producer, marketer and distributor of high-quality packaged ice to consumers in Canada and the United States, primarily under the brand name of Arctic Glacier Premium Ice. Arctic Glacier operates 45 production plants and 51 distribution facilities across Canada and the northeastern, central and western United States servicing more than 75,000 retail accounts. Arctic Glacier also licenses its trade names and proprietary technology to independently owned companies in Canada and the United States under franchise and license agreements. Arctic Glacier is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Arctic does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.