Zino Nurseries & Landscaping, Inc. Nursery Workers in Hillsdale, New York
8 Fulltime H-2A Seasonal Jobs Available 3/31/2019-11/22/2019.
Manually plant, spray, weed, fertilize, harvest, and prune perennial plants, shrubs and trees, using hand tools and gas powered equipment. Operate tractors and other machinery to fertilize, cultivate, harvest and spray fields and plants. Inspect plants to detect insects or disease and inform employer.
Harvesting full grown crops require digging and heavy lifting up to 75 lbs. on a consistent basis throughout the day. Will maintain irrigation and fences. Workers must leave their cell phones in the camp; they are not to have their cell phones on them while working in the field, unless directed by the employer.
* Must have a minimum of three months of verifiable experience in performing the tasks described.
* Extensive sitting, extensive pushing/pulling and extensive walking
* Repetitive movements and frequent stooping
* Exposure to extreme temperatures
* Lifting requirement of 75 lbs.
Full job order description (ETA 790 and Spanish translation) should be reviewed and provided to qualified applicants from the NYSDOL website at http://labor.ny.gov/careerservices/h2a_orders.shtm