Mark Eger & Brothers, Inc. Farmworkers & Laborers in Hudson, New York
6 Fulltime H2A Seasonal Jobs available 06/15/2020 - 10/20/2020.
General orchard work involving trimming suckers, summer pruning, thinning fruit, irrigation, harvest fruit, pack apples, load and unload trucks and trailers. Spot pick apples, apricots, peaches, grapes, pick cherries with stems, pears and plums.
* 3 months experience required
* Exposure to extreme temperatures
* Lifting requirement of 50 lbs.
* Frequent stooping and repetitive movements
* Extensive walking and extensive pulling / pushing.
Entire job duty description (ETA 790 and Spanish translation) should be reviewed and provided to qualified applicants from the NYSDOL website at http://labor.ny.gov/careerservices/h2a_orders.shtm