Eileen Fisher Samples Assistant in Irvington, New York
EILEEN FISHER creates simple, timeless shapes designed to work together effortlessly, season after season. We make our clothes to last—and then take them back to be reworn again or remade into entirely new designs. We believe in the fundamental potential of every person—our employees, our customers and those who make our clothes—and are committed to creating conditions that empower people. It’s all part of our commitment to doing business in a way that helps build a better industry. And a better future. EILEEN FISHER is one of the largest women’s fashion companies to be a certified B Corporation, which means we voluntarily meet high criteria for social and environmental performance, accountability and transparency.
Assist and support with all aspects of sample management including organizing samples for Merchandising and Wholesale and Web photoshoots. This is a temporary position based in Irvington, NY, for 3 months, and could be extended.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Unpack, hang, check-in all product for DTC Web, Wholesale and Merchandising
· Sort out fit samples, swatches, fabric yardage, etc. and pass to respective teams
· Pack & Ship sample requests to Wholesale accounts
· Organize samples by season, delivery, account
· Responsible for keeping in season sample line in-tact on racks & presentation
· Steam samples
· Seasonally pack up samples which also includes counting, making boxes and labels, and creating packing lists
PERFORM OTHER RELATED DUTIES AND ASSIGNMENTS AS REQUIRED.
Required SkillsRequired Experience
High school diploma or equivalent.
· Fashion Internships, retail experience or service industry background preferred
· Must have computer skills (MS Excel, Google Suite)
· Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple task
EILEEN FISHER, Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status.