Lancaster SNF Certified Nursing Assistant in Lancaster, New York
Elderwood at Lancaster, 5 Star Ranked - Skilled Nursing Facility, is seeking Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) for career opportunities! If you are looking for a strong and experienced management team that fosters a learning environment and teamwork than this is the opportunity for you!
Certified nursing assistants (CNA) provide personal and nursing care to meet the physical and emotional needs of residents in Elderwood skilled nursing facilities (SNF). They are under the direction of a licensed nurse. State specific certification is required.
Shift: FT 2pm-10pm
* Direct and monitor the personal care duties carried out by Nursing Assistants of an assigned team.
* Report to Charge Nurse unusual symptoms, daily needs and progress of residents.
* Notify Charge Nurse of changes in residents conditions or needs
* Follow the Profile of Care for each resident and monitor the performance of the Nursing Assistants in carrying out the appropriate aspects of the care plan.
* Responsible for responding immediately to residents requests.
* Assist residents with the following Activities of Daily Living (ADL), according to their plan of care and individual needs.
* Sixteen (16) years of age required; high school diploma or equivalent preferred
* Registration in the State Nurse Aide Registry (CNA) is required. Active on the State Nursing Aide Registry with no findings or convictions of resident abuse, mistreatment or misappropriation of property.
* Training and work experience in a geriatric setting preferred.
* Ability to supervise and work well with other personnel
* Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing
* Caring and respectful attitude towards residents
* Physical stamina for constant activity required.
* Ability to perform tasks to established standards of excellence required.
Elderwood at Lancaster is a 96 bed,five-star,skilled nursing facility (SNF). We offer comprehensive,personalized orthopedic,cardiac,and post-surgical rehab programs including physical,occupational,and speech therapy. Services and Programs include Oncology,SMARTS Express Care,Wound Care,Cardiac Telemetry Services,Palliative and Respite Care and Seasons Memory Care. We pride ourselves on a friendly,home-like atmosphere.
401K Retirement Plan with Company Match, Close to thruway entrances/exits, Consistent work and holiday rotations to provide you with a great work/life balance, Employee of the Month recognition, Enjoy a fun and diverse work environment, Enjoy being a part of a strong and diverse team, Free On-Site Parking, Friendly and supportive staff, Generous PTO & holiday package, Increased Wages, Life Insurance, Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, Monthly employee appreciation events, Point-earning employee reward program: redeem for prizes!, Quiet suburban neighborhood, Strong leadership, Substantial employee referral program, Truly make a difference in our residents' lives while providing top notch care, Tuition reimbursement program
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
Employer's Job# 2020-12269
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.