BrightPath Early Learning & Child Care Child Care Assistant Teacher - Imagination Station in Leroy, New York
Center: Leroy, NY
Pay: $14.20 per hour
Job Type: Full-Time, Part-Time, Seasonal
No evenings or weekends!
Imagination Station, part of BrightPath Kids USA and the Busy Bees Global Childcare Community, is growing our team of Early Childhood Educators! BrightPath Kids is a world-class, award winning, innovative provider of early childhood daycare that aims to foster a culture of diversity and open-mindedness for all.
No classroom experience? That’s okay – we provide paid training on all classroom procedures!
What will you be doing?
As a Teacher Assistant, you will work side-by-side with teachers and families to provide a home away from home for children in our care, according to NAEYC guidelines. Responsibilities include:
• Ensuring the safety and supervision of children ages 6 weeks – 12 years.
• Assisting teachers with instruction in the classroom.
• Decorating inside and outside of classrooms as needed.
• Maintaining a warm and safe environment that is clean and permits children to grow and explore.
• Interacting with children to encourage their involvement in activities.
• Providing effective communication with parents/guardians about their child.
Top Reasons to join Imagination Station:
• We offer a generous child care discount to ALL employees so that your family can take advantage of our great learning environment!
• All of our staff receive weekly paychecks.
• All staff are eligible to participate in the 401(k) program which offers a company match – this is free money!
• We will support your long-term career goals by offering opportunities for professional development.
• Full-time staff accrue paid time off in their first year.
• Full-time staff are offered health insurance, dental insurance, and vision insurance.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Strong customer service skills
• Ability to multitask and remain organized
• Ability to work within regular operating hours
• Must meet state criteria for child care employment
If this sounds like a good fit, we want to meet you! Please submit your application today.