Lockheed Martin Manufacturing Engineering Intern in Liverpool, New York
Description: Support manufacturing engineering activities as we expand workload in the shop for radar and sonar assembly.
- Technical educational background
- Interest in production/ factory setting
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office suite)
- Self-starter and strong sense of self-direction
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- 2.5 GPA or higher preferred, but not required (Cumulative or Major GPA)
* Prior exposure to production or support environment, testing or training
*Exposure to technical curriculum preferable
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs