Before and After School Child Care on Location, Inc. Site Director in Liverpool, New York
NY1306981 Site Director needed for Before and After School Child Care on Location, Inc. in Liverpool.
Job Description for Site Director
Want a rewarding experience? Have fun, and get paid! BASCOL is the perfect job for you!
Before and After School Child Care on Location, Inc. (BASCOL) celebrates over 25 years of providing child care when families need it, including before and after school, vacation weeks, snow days, summer and more. Our before and after school child care programs are located in several school districts including Central Square, Dewitt, Liverpool, Onondaga Central, Solvay, West Genesee and Westhill. We provide licensed, quality, care and programming for children in grades K-6.
BASCOL is currently hiring floating Site Directors for our Liverpool and Camillus locations..
Site Director Job Summary:
Direct and manage the day-to-day operations of a school aged child care program in a school based or comparable setting. Interface with parents, school officials, and Program Managers to create and implement age appropriate programs and activities to meet the goals of BASCOL, enrolled children, parents and school officials. Ensure that all reporting, record keeping and state licensing regulations are maintained for assigned location. Site Directors average 30-32 hours a week and shifts are approximately from 6:30am-9:00am and 3:00pm-6:00pm.
Site Director Qualifications:
- Two years experience working directly with school age children.
- One or more years experience in a supervisory capacity.
- Associates degree in a child related field or a minimum of 18 college credit hours completed in a child related field.
- Medical Administration Training (MAT) certified
- CPR and First Aid certified
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental insurance (for staff who work over 30 hours per week)
- Earned time off (for staff who work over 20 hours per week)
- Paid Holidays (for staff who work over 20 hours per week)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Staff trainings
BASCOL has career opportunities for enthusiastic, dedicated and motivated individuals that want to work in a creative, fun and professional atmosphere.
To apply please send a completed application or your resume and cover letter by fax to 315-622-4885 or by mail to BASCOL, 4610 Wetzel Rd., Liverpool, NY 13090
Applications can be found at https://www.bascol.org/documents/ApplicationForEmployment.pdf