Before and After School Child Care on Location, Inc. Teacher in Liverpool, New York
Pre-K Lead Teacher for After School Program
Want a rewarding experience? Have fun, and get paid! BASCOL is the perfect job for you!
Before and After School Child Care on Location, Inc. (BASCOL) celebrates over 25 years of providing child care when families need it, including before and after school, vacation weeks, snow days, summer and more. Our before and after school child care programs are located in several school districts including Central Square, Dewitt, Liverpool, Onondaga Central, Solvay, West Genesee and Westhill. We provide licensed, quality, care and programming for children in grades K-6. BASCOL is currently hiring for a Lead Teacher with Pre- K and school age experience for our Holy Cross School location in Dewitt. Schedule is Monday through Friday, after school hours aprox. 2:00pm to 6:00pm. Position is flexible can work only after school program or morning hours available from aprox. 6:30am to 9:00am. Some office hours required at the BASCOL Administrative Office in Liverpool. Total hours average depend on part time or full time hours. Weekends Off!
Pre-K Lead Teacher Job Summary: Direct and manage the day-to-day operations of pre-k child care program in a school based or comparable setting. Interface with parents, school officials, and Program Managers to create and implement age appropriate programs and activities to meet the goals of BASCOL, enrolled children, parents and school officials. Ensure that all reporting, record keeping and state licensing regulations are maintained for assigned location.
Pre-K Lead Teacher Director Qualifications:
- Associate's Degree in in Early Childhood, Child Development or a related field.
- Two years experience working in a child day care center or other early childhood program.
- Medical Administration Training (MAT) certified
- CPR and First Aid certified Benefits include:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental insurance (for staff who work over 30 hours per week)
- Paid time off (for staff who work over 20 hours per week)
- Paid Holidays (for staff who work over 20 hours per week)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Simple IRA Retirement Plan
- Paid Staff Trainings
To apply please send a completed application or your resume and cover letter by fax to 315-622-4885 or by mail to BASCOL, 4610 Wetzel Rd., Liverpool, NY 13090
Applications can be found at https://www.bascol.org/documents/ApplicationForEmployment.pdf