Willet Dairy LLC Farmworkers & Laborers in Locke, New York
10 Fulltime Seasonal H-2A Jobs Available 4/1/2020-12/05/2020.
Operating large farm equipment and machinery equipped with GPS for cultivating, tilling, fertilizing, planting, and harvesting grain and oilseed crops such as corn, silage; transporting crops from field to storage facilities; operating haying equipment for hay production of swathing, raking, baling, stacking and transporting from field to storage using 10 wheel trucks; drive farm vehicles including truck with trailer; maintenance and repairs to water structures, feed bunks, fences, and corrals; assisting with the operation and maintenance of irrigation systems; pick stones; push/spread manure, direct injection manure, moving hoses, running pumps and maintaining manure system; move snow; cover feed bunks, put down plastic and put tires on it; mow, weedwack, and lawns; cover feed bunks; will perform a variety of crop raising duties at various properties in Cayuga and Tompkins counties; driving pickup to obtain parts and supplies; daily repairs and maintenance to equipment, machinery, and fences.
* 3 Months experience required for the job duties listed.
* Driver requirements - must be able to obtain within 30 days following hire appropriate CDL license.
* Exposure to extreme temperatures
* Lifting requirement of 75 lbs.
* Repetitive movement, frequent stooping, and extensive walking.
* Drug screen - post-hire random drug test at employers expense.
Entire job duty description (ETA 790 and Spanish translation) should be reviewed and provided to qualified applicants from the NYSDOL website at http://labor.ny.gov/careerservices/h2a_orders.shtm