SAS Retail Services Retail Merchandisers in Long Island locations, New York
SAS RETAIL SERVICES, a division of Daymon Worldwide, has new part time and project opportunities for Retail Merchandisers to provide merchandising and service support at national retail stores.
You will be working on a team maintaining Plan-o-grams (product shelf assignment), point-of-purchase materials, merchandising, stocking and building displays, participating in store events according to the service plan for each store visit.
You would be responsible for maintaining client and retailer standards to increase sales volume of the products represented. These positions are Mon-Thur, 7-2:30 (standard 28 hours) with possibility of extra hours daily and Friday, throughout Suffolk and Nassau counties.
* Desire to learn, motivation to help the team complete the tasks and a desire for some fun!
* Must have a access to a reliable transportation.
* Must be able to push, pull, and lift material up to 50 lbs. and perform tasks that involve stooping, walking, bending, searching for items and standing for periods of time.
What you bring to the team
* confident, personable, and positive attitude with the ability to communicate effectively with team members, clients, and customers.
* The ability to work independently and as part of a team with a high level of integrity
* A can do, solutions driven attitude and the ability to adapt to a changing retail environment and the diverse needs of clients
Interested in a position that allows you to work on many different projects with weekends and nights off.
Please apply at the following link:
We offer a 401K plan, a bonus referral program, and benefits offering through our allied companies.