KPMG Audit Associate (Long Island NY) in Long Island, New York
Job # CR001
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
Visit our KPMG Careers site to learn more about our specific opportunities.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate for our Audit practice.
• Work in a team-based environment to perform audit-related tasks
• Adhere to accounting standards to produce clear, well-structured and effective audit documentation
• Contribute to the integrity and transparency of financial information
• Bachelor of Accountancy, Master of Accountancy, or equivalent program from an accredited college/university
• Strong technical ability and critical thinking skills to meet our business objectives
• Prior to starting employment, complete educational requirements needed to be eligible for a CPA license as required by the specific state of employment
• Targeted graduation dates from December 2019 through Summer 2020
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm’s compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
©2020 KPMG LLP, a Delaware limited liability partnership and the U.S. member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
- KPMG Jobs