GlobalFoundries Deputy Director - Corporate Communications in Malta, New York
Summary of Role:
Our Global Communications team is seeking a seasoned content and brand strategist and storyteller to join our team. This is an exciting role that will play a key role in the creation, design and execution of GlobalFoundries corporate messaging platforms. This role will be responsible for creating a content strategy and supporting corporate brand campaigns aimed at elevating the GF story for internal and external audiences.
GF has an amazing story to tell and we are adding to our communications team to take our story to the next level.
This role reports to the Vice President of Global Communications and is responsible for the following.
Lead the creation, implementation and management of the company's corporate brand strategy, architecture, and messaging platforms, ensuring alignment with business and technology related announcements and corporate strategy
Lead the creation of corporate content and ensuring constancy of messaging across all channels including GLOBALFOUNDRIES.com, corporate profile, videos, executive presentations and more
Create content that humanizes the brand leveraging customer and employee stories to bring the brand to life across all channels
Create a content strategy tracker to gain efficiencies with the content we create
Identify key messaging platforms to amplify the company's brand and support the corporate strategy
Integrate and maintain relationships across multiple internal teams to ensure consistent brand strategies
Work with marketing and PR to create and execute integrated brand campaigns and thought leadership aimed at driving awareness around our core brand attributes and impact.
Partner with the head of PR to engage the media around key brand moments
Manage multichannel communication roll-outs for brand campaigns, including external website presence
Manage all digital communications assets; leverage data analytics to measure effectiveness and influence programs
Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs
- Bachelor's Degree from an Accredited College and or University
- 10 Plus Years' Experience in a Global Brand or Communications Role. (Ideal candidate will have a mix of brand and communications experience preferred)
- Minimal Travel Requirements
- Language Fluency - English (Written & Verbal)
- Experience in Semiconductor Industry Preferred
- Strong background in digital and social content development and strategy
- Ability to simplify the complex and humanize technology
- Strong ability to work cross-functionally and demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels of the organization
- Can do attitude, must be a positive force on the team leading by example
- Solid experience in building and executing content strategies
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience consulting with key business stakeholders and the C-Suite across an organization. An ability to influence for greater outcomes
- Proven ability to challenge the status quo and regularly think of ways to do things differently, more efficiently and with greater productivity
- Ability to work individually, within a multi-disciplinary global team, as well as with external partners and vendors
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
An offer of employment with GLOBALFOUNDRIES is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background check and drug screen, as applicable and subject to applicable laws and regulations.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is fully committed to equal opportunity in the workplace and believes that cultural diversity within the company enhances its business potential. GLOBALFOUNDRIES goal of excellence in business necessitates the attraction and retention of highly qualified people. Artificial barriers and stereotypic biases detract from this objective and may be illegally discriminatory.
Procedure: All policies and processes which pertain to employees including recruitment, selection, training, utilization, promotion, compensation, benefits, extracurricular programs, and termination are created and implemented without regard to age, ethnicity, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third-party affiliation, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic or category specified by local, state or federal law.