GlobalFoundries Front End of Line (FEOL) Reliability - Summer Internship in Malta, New York
Front End of Line (FEoL) Reliability Intern :
Summary of Role
: Intern for reliability engineering position with responsibilities in RF/CMOS/Photonics reliability characterization, hands-on skills for the new board test system setup, related debugging and qualification, relxpert modeling expertise. Ability to generate the software/hardware required to support the installation as well as the integration of the new board level tester in a reliability laboratory environment. Qualification of the new tester and validation against DC and RF/SiPh stress data will be the key deliverable. Good candidates should have experience and background in conventional reliability for advanced CMOS process, RF, SiPh, solid state physics, the development and validation of reliability models in the Cadence environment (RelXpert). This position is located in Malta, New York.
Location: Malta, NY
- Reliability testing, reporting, developing reliability models and test methodologies in the area of FEOL Reliability.
- Identify and work to resolve reliability challenges on the integration of the new Board reliability stress system. This task must be fully completed in 3 months.
- Manufacturing support for existing fab product offerings related to reliability as needed.
- Perform all activities necessary to build confidence in the data generated by new tester.
- Reliability modeling and understanding of underlying physics of degradation.
- Education/Experience: Master Degree in Electrical Engineering, Materials Science, Physics or related technical fields.
- Sound technical understanding of reliability physics and mechanisms on state-of-the-art technologies.
- Statistical analysis skill and use of simulators for data extraction and analysis.
- Fluency in English Language - written & verbal
- Ph.D. student with research experience in Reliability. Strong preference for reliability experience in advanced semiconductor nodes.
- Strong understanding of device physics, knowledge of reliability methodologies, data analysis and statistics.
- Experience in development of RF, CMOS, SiPh devices.
- Demonstrated ability to work well within a cross-functional matrixed team or environment.
- Self-driven, innovative, proactive attitude with careful attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and commitments.
- Ability to work well in a team environment across multiple disciplines. Strong organizational skills; demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and able to react to shifting priorities to meet business needs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Demonstrated ability to communicate well with all levels of the organization.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
An offer of employment with GLOBALFOUNDRIES is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background check and drug screen, as applicable and subject to applicable laws and regulations.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is fully committed to equal opportunity in the workplace and believes that cultural diversity within the company enhances its business potential. GLOBALFOUNDRIES goal of excellence in business necessitates the attraction and retention of highly qualified people. Artificial barriers and stereotypic biases detract from this objective and may be illegally discriminatory.
All policies and processes which pertain to employees including recruitment, selection, training, utilization, promotion, compensation, benefits, extracurricular programs, and termination are created and implemented without regard to age, ethnicity, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third-party affiliation, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic or category specified by local, state or federal law.