CVS Health Manorville-Store Associate Seasonal Full Time in Manorville, New York
Store Team Members play a meaningful role within the CVS Health family. At CVS Health, we’re shaping the future of health care for people, businesses, and communities.. Join our team of thousands as we positively impact millions…one customer at a time.
This is a seasonal position staffing our stores for the summer season with a starting rate up to $15.00 hour. All employees receive a 30% discount on CVS brand merchandise and a 20% discount on all other eligible merchandise.
• Providing differentiated customer service by anticipating customer needs, demonstrating compassion and care in all interactions, and actively identifying and resolving potential service issues
• Focusing on the customer by giving a warm and friendly greeting, maintaining eye contact and offering help locating additional items, when needed
• Accurately operating a cash register - handling cash, checks and credit card transactions with precision while following company policies and procedures
• Maintaining the sales floor by restocking shelves, checking in vendors, updating pricing information and completing inventory management tasks as directed by store manager
• Supporting opening and closing store activities, when needed
• Providing customer support to all departments, including photo and beauty, ensuring departments are fully stocked and operational while remaining current with all updated services and tools
• Assisting pharmacy personnel when needed, including working regular shifts in the pharmacy as part of opportunities for growth and career development
•Embracing and advocating for new CVS services and loyalty programs that support our purpose of helping people on their path to better health
Must be at least 16 years of age
Ability to complete the following tasks:Operate a cash register including cash transactions, checks, chargesFollow company policies and procedures regarding cash register performanceRequest additional help when needed to increase customer satisfactionGreet each customer using the eye’s, hi’s and help at all times and assist customers with their questions, problems and complaintsPrice merchandise utilizing price gunsStore cleanliness: break area and rest rooms; vacuum; dust/face; clean windows; rubbish removal; exterior maintenance; sweepingStock shelvesComplete price changes: document counts, utilize price gunsAnswer the telephone using the appropriate greetingProcess photofinishing ordersMaintain check-out area: fill register supplies, bags; wipe counter topsIssue rainchecks when requestedReact to potential shoplifters following company guidelinesMaintain customer/patient confidentialityMaintain card department: order, stock, inventory, signingMaintain cosmetic department/units: clean, stock, set displays, sign, prepare returns (UPP system)Reset departments/end caps following POGsDisplay and sign weekly, promotional and seasonal merchandisePrepare damages: document counts and item numbers, seal traysIn-store signing, including: shelves, displays, dump baskets, windows, ceilingAssist Pharmacy personnel when neededComplete minor in-store repairs i.e., carriage poles, change light bulbsWork out reserve stockAssist customers with large purchases (taking out to vehicle)Unload and load trays/cases - 35 pound maximum to a height of 4 feetMove trays/cases from one location to another
Previous retail experience
High school diploma or equivalent preferred
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
- CVS Health Jobs