T.Webber Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electric Drain & Sewer Technician in Middletown, New York
Top Pay, Great Benefits & Overtime Available – Call Today!
T.Webber is growing! We are looking for experienced drain cleaning, sewer & septic technicians to help serve our existing customers. Immediate openings available for technicians with a minimum of 2-3 years of field experience who are hard-working, customer focused and have an inner drive to improve themselves and help others.
Ideal candidates will understand sewer line and septic systems (how to install, fix and replace), sewer cleaning and jetting, be familiar with underground drainage and water piping and know how to use a sewer camera. Candidates who know how to operate an excavator and heavy duty equipment, are familiar with digging and excavation safety standards and/or have a CDL class A are preferred. All interested candidates must be able to assemble, install, and repair piping systems and septic systems according to specifications and plumbing codes.
Why join our team? Here are just a few of the reasons that our team members LOVE working here…
Make more money: we set the bar for home service companies in the Hudson Valley for income potential* Top hourly wages + achievable bonus program for excellent customer service
Guaranteed year round full time hours with regular overtime available
- Flexible schedules– including morning, evening and weekend shifts
- Ongoing paid technical and customer service training so you can continue to improve your skills and refine your craft
- Paid holidays and vacations
- 401(k) retirement plans with company match
- Excellent benefits including Medical/Dental/Vision with significant company contribution
- Company paid life insurance & long term disability insurance
- Paid uniforms and laundry service so you’re always looking your best.
- New fully stocked trucks, ipads and cellphones
- Seasonal company and family celebrations
- A clearly laid out path to build the life-long career you want to build (including paid education and opportunities to advance)
- Respect - for you, your family, and your career. If you’re looking for a place to grow, challenge yourself, make a great living and raise the bar in the service industry – apply today.
T.Webber serves the entire Hudson Valley market, including: Dutchess County, Westchester County, Putnam County, Orange County, Ulster County and Rockland County. We are actively seeking technicians who live throughout the area to service customers in their community.
Poughkeepsie, Wappingers Falls, Hyde Park, Fishkill, Hopewell Junction, Carmel, Brewster, Cold Spring, Ossining, Peekskill, Yorktown Heights, White Plains, Mount Kisco, Putnam Valley, Bedford, Armonk, Highland, New Paltz, New Windsor, Newburgh, Middletown, Milton, Kingston