Upper NY Conference of the United Methodist Church Part-Time Seasonal Maintenance Assistant in Moravia, New York
Camps and Retreat Ministries of the Upper New York Conference of the United Methodist Church has openings for a Part-Time Seasonal Maintenance Assistant. This position will assist in the maintenance of buildings, equipment, grounds, and vehicles, in accordance with the policies established by the Board of Camp and Retreat Ministries, and directives set by the Director. The Part-Time Maintenance Assistant is accountable to the Property Manager/Maintenance Supervisor during business hours and the Program Director at other times of the day.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications.
1) At least 18 years old
2) High School Diploma or equivalent
3) Valid driver's license with a clean driving record
4) Prior experience with the use of basic tools, general repair work, lawn care, cleaning, vehicle operation, and tractor operation.
5) Possess basic mathematical skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division)
6) First Aid certifications preferred
7) CPR certification preferred
For a detailed job description and to apply for this position, please visit the Job Opportunities page of our website at http://www.unyumc.org/about/jobs.