T.Webber Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electric HVAC Installer in Mount Kisco, New York
TOP PAY, EXCELLENT BENEFITS, GREAT TEAM!
Are you a customer-focused, technically experienced, detail oriented HVAC Installer? Come join our growing team! We are looking for the best HVAC Installers in the area to help raise the bar in the home service industry and provide our customers with expert installations.
Here are just a few of the reasons that our team members LOVE working here…
- Make more money: we set the bar for home service companies in the Hudson Valley for income potential
- We work to keep our techs busy all year round -- and normally have overtime available
- Paid holidays and vacation
- 401(k) retirement plans with company match
- Excellent benefits including Medical/Dental/Vision with significant company contribution
- Company paid life insurance and long term disability
- Regular, ongoing technical & customer service training to advance your skills
- Paid uniforms and laundry service so you’re always looking your best!
- New fully stocked trucks, ipads and cell phones
- Regular company meetings & seasonal and family social events (Christmas parties, Family BBQs, Go-Cart Evenings,etc) to celebrate with your team & family
- A clearly laid out path to build the life-long career you want to build (including paid education and opportunities to advance)
- Respect - for you, your family, and your career. Come work with us to help raise the bar in the Home Services industry and provide our customers with unparalleled service.
T.Webber serves the entire Hudson Valley market including: Dutchess County, Westchester County, Putnam County, Orange County, Ulster County & Rockland County. We are actively seeking professional installers who live throughout our service area.
Poughkeepsie, Wappingers Falls, Hyde Park, Fishkill, Hopewell Junction, Carmel, Brewster, Cold Spring, Ossining, Peekskill, Yorktown Heights, Mount Kisco, Putnam Valley, Bedford, Armonk, Highland, New Paltz, New Windsor, Newburgh, Middletown, Milton, Kingston