Boscov's Department Store, LLC Seasonal Receiving/ Stock Associates- FT & PT in New Hartford, New York
Seasonal Retail Receiving & Stock Associate
Looking to earn some extra cash this holiday season and get a great employee discount
Boscov's is a chain of full service department stores serving the total family needs of our customers. For over 100 years, Boscov's has been known for its great values and famous brands, and for offering a broad selection of quality merchandise in its stores and online. We are looking for Seasonal Receiving & Stock Associates to join our team.
As part of a fast-paced, dynamic stock team, you will develop relationships with our coworkers and ensure that each customer’s needs are met in a quick and efficient manner. Whether you have previous stock experience OR customer service experience, this is a great opportunity to work with a company known for quality and big savings. Apply today!
As a Retail Receiving & Stock Associate, you will ensure the timely delivery of goods throughout the store. You will be responsible for establishing professional, yet personalized rapport with each customer in order to provide the best customer experience.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Facilitate movement of merchandise throughout the store to the selling floor and/or stockroom.
• Load and unload trucks; move merchandise to and from departments manually or with forklifts, dollies, hand trucks or carts.
• Customer pick up assistance at the guard booth or within a selling department.
• Maintain a neat and orderly receiving dock area (indoors and outside the building).
• Remove hangers and empty boxes from departments.
• Deliver supplies to sales floor to support their efforts.
• Assist with set-up of special sales and events.
Successful candidates for the Retail Receiving & Stock Associate role should have the ability and desire to actively engage customers and provide excellent customer service.
Additional requirements of the Retail Receiving & Stock Associate include:
• Previous retail stocking experience is preferred.
• Forklift certification helpful.
• Communication; verbal and by telephone with coworkers, management and customers.
• Safely operate a forklift, freight elevator, compactor, skid jack, and baler.
• Must work well with the public (customers).
• Available to work varied days and hours as work schedule requires, including extended evenings and weekends
At Boscov’s, we value our employees, and that’s why we provide a competitive compensation and benefits package. As a member of seasonal team, you will be eligible to receive:
• Competitive starting rate
• Weekly Pay
• Liberal Employee Discounts
Work where people love to shop!
Equal Opportunity Employer