Almstead Tree & Shrub Care Co. Administrative Assistant (Truck Fleet Operations) in New Rochelle, New York
Almstead is an industry leader in tree, shrub and lawn care in the NY/NJ/CT area, and is looking for an Administrative Assistant with Quickbooks experience, to provide administrative, accounting and scheduling support for our truck fleet management team.
This is a full-time position. We are a company with seasonal peaks, so candidates must be willing to work additional hours when the workload requires it. The position requires a regular core schedule of Monday through Friday, 7:00am to 3:30pm.
Join our team of highly dedicated professionals who are totally focused on providing quality, customized services to their clients!
- Accurate and timely tracking and processing of maintenance work orders, and office expenses.
- Preparation of all itemized statements, bills, or invoices and record amounts.
- Liaise with the Department of Motor Vehicles for licensing and registration
- Create deposit slips and reconcile accounts daily.
- Process credit card information.
- Perform daily account reconciliation.
- Administration of database and files and completion of associated paperwork accurately and efficiently.
- Providing additional general administrative support to the New Rochelle fleet team as necessary.
- Excellent telephone manner and proven customer service skills are necessary.
- Minimum two years Quickbooks experience.
- Some accounts receivable, and billing knowledge with accurate billing preparation.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint). Experience in customer database management preferred.
- Background in a truck fleet management environment preferred, with an appreciation and understanding of vehicle parts terminology.
- Associates degree or higher preferred.
- Accuracy and attention to detail a must.
- Ability to work in a demanding environment, with flexibility to work additional hours when the need arises.
- Ability and willingness to drive own vehicle to the Department of Motor Vehicles when necessary.
- Health Care Benefits and Dental Benefits
- 401K Savings Plan
- Paid Holidays/Vacation/Sick Days
If you enjoy multitasking and would like to be a part of a fast-paced, dynamic sales team, we are waiting to hear from you!
Send your resume and cover letter to:
Almstead Tree & Shrub Care Co.
58 Beechwood Avenue, New Rochelle NY 10801
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Almstead Tree & Shrub Care Company, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship status or genetics.