Almstead Tree & Shrub Care Co. Branch Manager/Certified Arborist in New Rochelle, New York
Plan, direct and coordinate the work flow of Almstead products and services to the customer. Coordinate sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals and establish training programs for Sales Arborists. Analyze sales statistics gathered by staff to determine sales potential and inventory requirements and monitor the preferences of customers.
- Lead a tree care operation by overseeing Sales Arborists and their staff.
- Service, maintain and grow assigned territory.
- Make client and prospect visits to diagnose and monitor landscapes.
- Negotiate contract and bid proposals for residential and commercial customers.
- Develop and implement tree care & plant health care programs.
- Set-up crews, supervise work being performed, and complete jobs to client satisfaction.
- Continually prospect for new business.
- Plan and direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and service programs.
- Set up personal sales expectations with Sales Arborists.
- Maintain a safe and controlled workplace environment and enforce policy.
- Determine price schedules and discount rates.
- Prepare budgets and approve budget expenditures.
- Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability.
- Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Confer or consult with other staff members to plan advertising services and to secure information on equipment and customer specifications.
- Attend community and industry events to help promote our business.
- The proven ability to establish, maintain and grow a sales territory
- The ability to successfully manage, monitor and direct a staff of Sales Arborists.
- Basic knowledge of budgeting and P & L work.
- Hands-on knowledge of tree, plant and lawn care.
- Major account management.
- The ability to prepare and present proposals.
- Outstanding leadership skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills/listening skills.
- Arborist certification required.
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of experience selling as a seasoned Sales Arborist
Send your resume and cover letter to:
Almstead Tree & Shrub Care Co.
58 Beechwood Avenue, New Rochelle NY 10801
Or email us at email@example.com
We offer a competitive compensation package for full-time employees including medical and dental plans with employer contribution, 401K, and paid vacation/sick/holidays.
Almstead Tree & Shrub Care Company, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship status or genetics.