Tutor Perini Field Engineer Intern in New Rochelle, New York
Field Engineer Intern
Office Location New Rochelle, NY
Company Tutor Perini Civil
Job Code 1759
Tutor Perini Civil is seeking a Field Engineer Intern to join our office New Rochelle, NY.
To be considered you must be currently enrolled in a civil engineering, construction management or similar major and be completing either your sophomore or junior year this coming spring.
About Tutor Perini Civil
Extraordinary Projects, Exceptional Performance
The world relies on infrastructure — to ensure public safety, maintain a quality of life and support a healthy economy. For more than a century, Tutor Perini Corporation’s family of civil construction companies has supported the development and maintenance of infrastructure across our great nation.
We construct and rehabilitate highways, bridges, tunnels, and mass-transit systems. In short, we help our clients make “public works” work. Our corporate integrity, financial strength and outstanding record of performance makes us an attractive partner on large, sophisticated infrastructure projects.
From coast to coast, notable projects include The Purple Line (D Line) Extensions in Los Angeles, SR 99 Viaduct replacement tunnel in Seattle, East Side Access projects and the Hudson Yards Platform in New York, Central Subway Third Street Light Rail in San Francisco, and multiple airport expansions and bridge projects. At Tutor Perini Civil you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of large, high-profile, projects that impact your community.
Extraordinary Projects need Exceptional Talent
We are seeking motivated college students who are interested in jumpstarting their careers by gaining real-world construction industry experience. Interns will work with project teams to take part in, firsthand, the actual construction experience. Potential project assignments include highway, rail transit, bridge, and railroad, project sites across the Northeast. This position is for a fixed period of time over the summer of 2023
As a Field Engineer Intern at Tutor Perini Civil, you will have the opportunity to:
· Assist Project Managers with technical compliance and oversight of construction activities and field operations
· Assist Field Superintendents in documenting daily and weekly progress reports
· Assist with Quality reporting
· Assist with Quantity reporting
· Read and interprets drawings, blueprints, specifications, and related technical documents
· Assist with project scheduling and coordination
· Perform other duties as required
· Must be currently enrolled in a civil engineering, construction management or similar major and be completing either your sophomore or junior year in spring of 2023
· Good Written and oral communication skills
Tutor Perini builds extraordinary projects with exceptional talent. Join us and together we will build the future
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Tutor Perini Jobs