TD Bank 2022 Summer Analyst, Global Markets, TD Securities in New York City, New York
2022 Summer Analyst, Global Markets, TD Securities
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com .
Auto req ID:
Overview: TD Securities provides a wide range of capital market products and services to corporate, government and institutional clients. The firm works with clients around the world, focusing selectively and strategically on the key financial centers: Toronto, New York, London and Singapore.
TD Securities offers its U.S. based employees the advantage of working in a highly focused boutique-type operation, while being part of a major global investment dealer. Confidence in our U.S. operations systems stems from the recognition of our in-depth industry knowledge and from our outstanding credit, structuring, research and distribution capabilities. At TD Securities, you will gain exposure to various markets and gain a competitive advantage of your own. You will be exposed to a wide variety of clients, industries, financing structures and products.
Summer Analysts come from a variety of educational backgrounds; however, a major or significant coursework in a business-related field is required, along with a combination of strong financial/analytical skills and excellent verbal and written communication abilities. Successful candidates must be able to work effectively in a team environment.
POSITION: Fixed Income Global Markets Summer Analyst
Global Markets is comprised of a number of Fixed Income businesses, new employees are placed directly into one of these teams. Influenced by our own approach of looking for client solutions across products, industries, and even geographic lines, TD Securities provides world class training from industry leaders, as well as on-going mentorship and support for career growth.
Sales analysts will be responsible for:
• Supporting senior salespeople and liaising between clients and traders
• Generating views and ideas about the fixed income market
• Understanding client investment needs
• Developing trade ideas and market commentary to send internally and externally
• Creating and maintaining presentation materials
• Allocating trades and liaising with clients and internal groups to ensure all transactions meet the client's needs
Trading analysts will be responsible for:
• Understanding risk and developing an idea of risk-taking strategies
• Developing an understanding of market indicators, their impact across the yield curve and on different instruments
• Analytical projects and excel reporting
• Presenting research and recommendations to the trading team
• Working with the trading team on inter-day requirements
• Working with sales and other groups internally to ensure executed transactions are settled and provide further information where required
• Certain desks will work on building models and quantitative analytics. Therefore, financial engineering, heavy modeling and coding are desirable skill sets.
Debt Capital Markets
• Provide clients with insightful updates on market news and trends and how these affect their • Provide clients with insightful updates on market news and trends and how these affect their access to the debt capital markets
• Work with syndicate desk on pricing views and deal execution
• Build and run financial models
• Preparation of client briefing material, sales points memoranda, market information retrieval and analysis using various systems and regular market reports
• Support DCM originators in developing client presentations, proposals and update
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
New York City
1 Vanderbilt Avenue
Job Category - Primary:
Campus Program, Securities / Wholesale Banking
New York City
Interns & Associates
Intern / Student
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.
- TD Bank Jobs