KPMG Embark Scholar Intern ( New York City_NY) in New York City, New York
Embark Scholar Intern
Job # CR013
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
Visit our KPMG Careers site to learn more about our specific opportunities.
KPMG is currently seeking an Embark Scholar Intern.
• Provide high quality, professional day-to-day execution of projects for client needs
• Work closely with project teams, senior management and client personnel
• Perform analytical reviews and conduct research
• Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s of Accountancy, Taxation, Finance, Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Management Information Systems or related degree/equivalent programs from an accredited college/university
• Technical skills/requirements necessary to meet business objectives
• Applicants must be from a traditionally underrepresented racial and ethnic group within the professional services industry
• Targeted graduation dates from December 2023 through Summer 2024
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm’s compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
©2020 KPMG LLP, a Delaware limited liability partnership and the U.S. member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
Description:KPMG LLP, the audit, tax and advisory firm, is the U.S. member firm of KPMG International. KPMG International’s member firms have 137,000 professionals, including more than 7,600 partners, in 144 countries. KPMG delivers a globally consistent set of multidisciplinary services based on deep industry knowledge. Our industry focus helps KPMG professionals develop a rich understanding of clients' businesses and the insight, skills, and resources required to address industry-specific issues and opportunities.
Instructions:Submit Online Application To: https://kpmgcampus.com/campus/connectWithKpmg
Job Ref Code:CR0013
- KPMG Jobs