Charter Communications/Spectrum Spectrum Community Solutions Account Executive in New York City, New York
SPECTRUM COMMUNITY SOLUTIONS ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Apply Now DATE POSTED 01/31/2020 Requisition Number: 257743BR Location: United States - New York - New York City Area of Interest: Account Management, Multi-Tenant Sales, Sales Position Type: Full Time POSITION SUMMARY
A seasoned and results-oriented sales professional to act as a strategic negotiator to implement sales strategies aimed at securing Spectrum Community Solutions ability to provide service to multiple dwelling unit (MDU) properties, maximizing product/service penetration and revenue.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Develops and implements strategic sales presentations to owners of MDU's (Multiple Dwelling Units) for the purpose of securing long term R.O.E (Bulk/Managed Wi-Fi and Right of Entry) Agreements
Responsible for achieving and exceeding quarterly revenue sales quota across all products, to include: HSD, video, managed Wi/Fi and other products/services on a bulk basis to new and/or existing MDU s
Interfaces regularly with high level clientele, including but not limited to: C-Suite Executives, Property Owners, Coop/Condo Board Members, lawyers, Building Managers, Developers, government officials, etc.
Establishes consultative relationship with client(s) to understand their needs in order to offer the best products/services to maximize their ROI
Negotiates competitive MDU sales agreements, through customer ROI preparation and approval
Develops proposals and contracts to align with Company standards
Keeps existing and prospective clients informed of current product offerings, services, rates, and promotions on an ongoing basis
Work with Sales Engineers and Sales Leadership to qualify new leads and requests site surveys to determine serviceability of prospects, including submission of ROI analysis to sales management
Maintain sales databases necessary to report sales activity, and maintain customer satisfaction
Follow up on all leads, inquires, and other messages in a timely manner to provide exceptional customer experience, and escalate issues as necessary
Coordinate with other internal departments as necessary
Attend meetings, networking events, and training sessions as required
Perform other duties as required
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
* Three or more years of sales experience exceeding revenue quotas, preferably selling data, voice and/or video solutions in an MDU environment
* Strong negotiation skills and experienced in contract proposal and review
* Working knowledge of computer networking, LAN and WAN technologies, high-capacity and fiber connected networks
* Consultative sales experience with a focus on providing solutions
* Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
* Must be self-motivated and work efficiently within deadlines
* Ability to adapt communication style and maintain professional poise with all levels of company employees, vendors/service providers, customers and prospective customers
* Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English
Minimum of a Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university or relevant work experience
Related Work Experience
* Recent experience in negotiating long term R.O.E Agreements with owners of MDU's
* Minimum 3 years experience in drafting and negotiating proposals and contracts in the cable television, residential property management, or real estate development industries
* Familiarity with operations, marketing or other aspects of the cable industry
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
* Strong experience utilizing CRM systems (Salesforce)
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
* Experience with automated reporting and analysis applications preferred
* Strategic planning and strong problem solving skills
CERTIFICATIONS AND/OR LICENSES
Valid driver's license, satisfactory driving record within Company required standards and auto insurance
Travel as required may be up to 50% of time. Travel will primarily include day trips with occasional over-night travel required.
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. FCC Unit: 13543 Business Unit: Marketing Apply Now Apply Later
The Spectrum brand is powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Charter Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability
Charter Communications will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable laws, including local ordinances.
Employer's Job# 257743BR
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.